Napoleon's Rectangular Baking Stone is perfect for the barbecue grill and baking in the oven too. The porous stone pulls moisture away from your pizza crust, pastries, and breads, yielding crispy and light results. The stone is a natural heat conductor and distributes heat evenly. You can use a Baking Stone to ensure that your barbecue or oven are heating evenly, increasing efficiency when baking. The natural surface doesn't retain odors and flavors; so last week's garlic pizza won't flavor this week's homestyle honey biscuits. Like your favorite cast iron frying pan, this stone will season over time, creating a non-stick surface and making it more effective. It is recommended that you hand wash your Rectangular Baking Stone by hand, with warm water, once completely cooled. Avoid soapy water and scrubbing. Whether you are cooking a fresh or frozen pizza, reheating last night's pizza, baking your favorite pastries, cookies, breads or desserts, the pizza stone ensures the best results. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory.
- It is suggested to preheat the pizza stone in the oven or barbecue grill before cooking on it and letting it cool completely before removing it from the oven or barbecue grill
- Not just for pizza, this Rectangular Baking Stone is perfect for bread, desserts, appetizers, and cookies, helping to provide even heat when roasting and baking in the barbecue grill or the oven
- This professional pizza making set comes with a large rectangular baking stone
- Like your favorite cast iron frying pan, this stone will season over time, making it more effective. Do not use oil on the pizza stone
- Get restaurant quality results when making pizza. The porous stone retains and distributes heat evenly to wick away moisture for a light and crispy exterior
- It is recommended that you hand wash your Rectangular Baking Stone by hand with warm water once completely cooled. Avoid soapy water and scrubbing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.