Apple trees are a semi-hardwood that is found throughout most of the world's temperate climates. Apple Wood Chips are prized in the culinary world for their pleasant scent and the sweet smoke that comes with smoking using them. The flavor from smoking with Apple Wood Chips is very mild, another benefit to using these chips in smoking. The foods that benefit most from Apple Wood smoke are seafood, fish, and shellfish that benefit from the sweet treatment, like salmon. It is also fantastic with pork chops, tenderloin, and even veal. Apple Wood Chips are great for smoking fruits and vegetables too. When using Apple Wood Chips, soak them for at least 30 minutes in water, apple juice, ale, wine or cider, chardonnay, pinot noir or even pineapple juice. Remove the Apple Wood Chips from the soaking liquid and place them into the Napoleon Smoker Pipe, then place the pipe onto the sear plates of a gas grill. Conversely, you could place the soaked Apple Wood Chips into the smoker tray, integrated directly into the Napoleon Prestige PRO Series PRO665RSIB Gas Grill, or right onto the lit coals of an Apollo 3 in 1 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker. When the chips begin smoking, place your food directly on the grill and close the lid, trapping the sweet smoke in with the food. Remember to keep the lid closed and only check the food when necessary to get the most out of the Apple Wood Chip smoke flavor.
- Use on gas BBQs, charcoal BBQs, charcoal smokers, and electric smokers
- Naturally sourced in the USA, kiln dried, hardwood, apple smoking chips
- Ideal for smaller, faster cooking foods like filets, steaks, and chops
- Soak in water before use for longer lasting smoke. You can also use apple juice, ale, wine or cider, chardonnay, pinot noir, or pineapple juice for added flavor
- Low calorie alternative adds large amounts of flavor without the need for sauces
- Adds mild and sweet smoke flavor to food
- Goes best with pork, poultry, seafood, veal, fruits, vegetables, cheese
- Use with smoker pipes, boxes or trays on your gas grill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.